Are perfume center fragrances AUTHENTIC?
Perfume Center fragrances are authentic and original. The fragrances are bought either from manufactures or reputed authorized dealers depending on the product, and comes in a manufacturer original packaging.
DIFFERENCE BETWEEN PARFUM, EAU DE PARFUM, EAU DE TOILETTE AND EAU DE COLOGNE?
The terms give an idea about the strength of the fragrance. The general rule is higher the percentage and concentration of essential oils the longer the fragrance will last, and the less you need to apply and use.
- Parfum: It is the strongest fragrance available and the concentration is in the highest form, It is the most lasting fragrance.
- Eau de Parfum : It is of slightly less stronger, than a Parfum and has a less concentration of perfume oil and has a mix of alcohol and water. An eau de partum's higher concentration of fragrance makes for a longer lasting, more aromatic scent.
- Eau de Toilette: Eau de Toilette simply means, and refers to scented water used to perfume the body. Eau De Toilette is, like all fragrances, a mixture of intensely scented oils, alcohol and a small amount of water. The percentage of mix is more diluted than the Eau de parfum
- Eau de Cologne: It is lighter than Eau De Toilette, It is often referred as Cologne and has the greatest dilution of fragrance oil.
WHAT ARE FRAGRANCE NOTES?
Fragrance notes are descriptors of scents that can be sensed upon the application of a fragrance. There are 3 types of notes:
- Top notes: These are the first scent impression of a fragrance once applied. They are lighter, more volatile aromas that evaporate readily.
- Middle notes make up the body of the blend. They may be evident from the start, to experience middle notes you have to wait around for few minutes. They are the notes that classify the fragrance family e.g floral, oriental, etc.
- Base Notes are those with the greatest molecular weight. They last the longest. Common base notes include patchouli, woods, musk, vanilla etc.